Pretty tea dress

Very quick late night post to make up for lack of blogging Monday/Tuesday.



This card has been inspired by the photo inspiration from The Shabby Tea room. I love the colours, and the cup and doilies. I wanted to use the image for inspiration as well as the colours but I don't have any tea cup images.......

So, I though I'd use the colours, the doilies, the flowers and a TEA dress!

The dress and handbag are die cut using an old sizzix die and layered with several papers and cards. The paper flowers and the doilie are actually from Poundland (gotta love a bargain) and the entire card is liberally sprinkled with pearls and gems.

Challenges:

Night, night and as ever thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Pretty card...love that you named your blog after your puppy dog! I'm a big dog person too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, the dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dies! Such a FUN card! Thanks for joining us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment