Just a quickie..WOYWW

Gosh, it's been a busy one this week with one thing and another- no time for crafting really but I thought I'd share my efforts at organising my ribbon for WOYWW, technically the photos are not of my work desk but rather the spare bed next to my work desk but you get the idea. The photos show the before and after. I've spent quite a long time wrapping my ribbon lengths round pieces of card so they stay nice and flat and untangled and I have just finished the last few tonight. Unfortunately, I still have a bag of short lengths which I'm not sure how to organise... any thoughts welcome. 



I also was delighted to spot that my card had been picked in the top 3 for the Clean and Simple challenge at Pile it on! yey

Thanks for popping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Wow - this is very organised! I've got a plastic peel-off box which I use for small pieces of ribbon as I can lay them flat in the box - not sure if that will help with all the ribbons you have!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all that awesome ribbon. Very jealous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at all of that! I keep mine in colour groups in separate baskets. Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hope your Thursday is a lovely one. Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that was a lot of work!! Great job & lovely ribbons!!

    Jeannie #75

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of work you have completed, congrats. Short lengths I have no idea I just stuff them into containers that are colour coded. LOL

    Eliza #49
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have organised your loose ribbons. Thanks for a wonderful idea. #115

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Looking good! What a difference that made in your ribbon stash! I love how organized they are now and easy to choose from! I keep my short lengths in plastic jars with lids - can see them easily and the jars fit on a shelf, in a drawer or on the workdesk. Wishing you a happy weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment