Friend

Good afternoon everyone, I didn't think I'd get an opportunity to make a second card today but I have managed to fit one in.

I combined the inspiration from One stop craft challenge- for a friend, with the photo inspiration from Just us girls and used the layout from this week's Retro Sketches. 







All the stamps and dies used are from the Sizzix butterflies framelets set. (although the scallop is a Tim Holtz sizzix die) The gems, ribbon and button are from my stash and the paper is K&co.




This isn't a usual colour combo for my but I think I quite like how striking it is- comments as always more than welcome.

Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. This is so fabulous! I am in love with the clean lines and your bfly is awesome! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca. Love the colours and butterfly looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, this is seriously gorgeous! I love all the dimension on your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely card ... love that wonky scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, this looks fabulous! Great idea to rotate the sketch! And the image & sentiment are adorable! Thanks so much for using this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable.. I simply adore and love everything about this card.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and the colors are so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this card! Great use of both challenges. Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, the butterfly is really pretty! Love love love your cards Rebecca!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS card Rebecca - LOVE the colour combo & clean crisp lines :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment