colourQ #150

Just a quickie and then I REALLY will start to tidy my craft room (honest!)

As soon as I saw these amazin bright colours on the colourQ challenge blog I knew I wanted to make something. I am always in awe in the beautifully, stamped creations from the design team and wanted to create something similar. I don't normally create patterns with my stamps I usually just stamp and image as a focal point. Anyway, I hope you like today's creation- the stamps are some I have had a very long time and the sentiment is from Papersmooches. 




Thanks for looking, (don't forget to take a look at my blog candy too)



Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Rebecca, I really like the colours too and the sentiment is really sweet.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great interpretation of the photo! Love the decorative sentiment and you've placed the lovely design paper off center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good take on the sketch and what a super card Rebecca well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card Rebecca! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Rebecca, love those flowers! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Rebecca! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love THIS dearly! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - what a fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment