Morning!

Good morning, well technically afternoon but I've not had lunch so as far as I am concerned it is still morning. Today I have the Christmas card I made for hubby to share with you- I always find making him cards quite tricky as he is a graphic designer and I'm so happy when he likes them (not that he'd say if he didn't).

Anyway, hope you like it too. 




I used a 8x8 card base and place a die cut scalloped circle in the middle. Then I used various blue inks to stamp different snowflakes over the top/round the edge to create the border. I added the sentiment in that darker ink; it was made up from two different Papermania sets. Next I used the dry embossing technique I used in this card to take elements from an embossing folder to accentuate certain parts of the design. 



Finally, I added the glitter- lots!

Challenges:

Thanks for popping in, 

Rebecca x x x

Comments

  1. Love the sparkle of those embossed snowflakes! Husbands are tricky, aren't they. Mine is really too honest for his own good, but then again, I know for sure when he really likes something, so that's good too! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very lovely!
    thanks for joining us at MTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun way of incorporating the embossing with your stamping -- looks good. Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous. I love all the snowflakes and sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty use of glitter, and the blue is gorgeous...love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty & very elegant creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft & MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is simply fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Let it Snow Challenge.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pops of embossing mixed with the stamping. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card. Love the embossing with the stamping over it. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card for your hubby!! so clever to emboss just element from the embossing folder... thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, as usual. I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, nice and easy but very effective. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rebecca your design is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh your husband will love this. The design is incredible. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment