Congratulations on kraft

Hello! Here I have another card made using the Clearly besotted Blooming marvellous stamp and die set- I REALLY like these products!

I embossed some kraft card using a large design objectives (Papermania) embossing folder and added this to the base card. The sentiment from the stamp set is stamped on a kraft cut using MTF dienamics fishtail stax die. The flower has been simply stamped and die cut and then lightly layered on the base card. I added a few oink gems for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS!!! And thanks a lot, Ms. Enabler!! LOL! I had to check that company out and I just placed an order with their sale and free shipping. My husband is gonna kill me....(not really!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the embossed layer with the bling.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment