Gratitude

Evening!

I've had a delivery of some crafty goodies today and thought I'd have a play. My order was from Oyster Stamps and amongst other things I bought some Memory Box dies on sale including the one I used here (cosmic star set) and  a small Fiskars stamps press which I've been after for ages. 

So with it being July 4th in America (well I know it's July the 4th everywhere but you know what I mean) here is the card I created using my new dies, an off-cut of twine, some coloured DP scraps and a sentiment from the Clearly Besotted "Many thanks" stamp set.





And here is a close up which shows off the stars and their added stickles glitter sorry the pictures aren't great but I was taking them after sunset :-(


Challenge inspiration:
CAS(E) this sketch


ColourQ


Cute card Thursday- stars and or stripes (I got both in!)

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Rebecca! True CAS! I really love those stars! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great take on the sketch! I love the stars and your twine is amazing with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and totally fun design, LOVE those stars!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Rebecca, love the stars and the design is great! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so perfectly CAS! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful sentiment on your banner! isn't it fun using new stamping stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those fabulous stars and that sentiment is awesome! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' ca-YUTE!! I adore those striped and open die cut stars - the perfect interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Cute Card Thursday :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Loving the stars & a great sentiment too :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment