Christmas Wreath

Evening- I'm here with a quick post to share a Christmas wreath I've made with lots of plastid paper circles. I used a variety of widths of paper strips (1-2") which were creased on my Martha Stewart scoreboard at 1/4inch  intervals. After I arranged the circles on the wreath base, which was also cut from card, I embellished it with ribbon, wooden snowflakes and buttons. It was inspired by the photo at Just Inspirational Challenge and as I'm using up last years Christmas papers (if not the year before) I'm also link up with Shopping our stash with their Winter/holiday theme. And here it is on my kitchen door...again sorry the picture isn't great.



Thanks for stopping by,

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. The wreath looks amazing Rebecca... You are so talented. Missed your posts recently hope all is well but no doubt life just gets in the way of crafting. Take care. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sarah. I've been really struggling lately to a) find time for crafting b) find inspiration and c) find good enough light to take photos. Hopefully I'll get a few more posts up over the coming weeks,

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Hi Rebecca
    This is stunning.... Love it....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice rossette wreath, Rebecca !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic, what a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath! Looks very welcoming. Thank you so much for sharing and for participating on another JIC challenge. Hugs,

    Katya Bess
    JIC DT
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your wreath! Great decoration!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Rebecca, your wreath is just fabulous! Thought you would like to know that it is featured on our Facebook Page today! www.facebook.com/avenue613
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Chana- that's lovely of you and kind of you to let me know. Thank you, Rebecca x

      Delete

Post a Comment