You're the best

Hello, here's my entry for this weeks LIM challenge where the theme is metal. The main embellishment on this card is a squashed bottle cap that has been filled with some tiny punched bits of paper and coated with glossy accents. (to flatten the bottle cap before I filled it I ran it through my die-cutting machine). I'd actually made this embellishment ages ago and it's been in a pot on my desk waiting for the right card.




I've simply added a couple strips of wash tape,  a stamped sentiment, stamped hearts and a few gems.



Thanks for stopping by,

Rebecca x 

Comments

  1. Wow! That's fabulous Rebecca how great can a bottle top look 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the bottle top Rebecca, love the washi tape too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Rebecca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Great tip on how to squash the bottle top!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Rebecca! I love the little collage in the bottle cap...great idea! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the bottle top
    Thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab and great use of the washi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment