Ethan's quiet book- kite and fish page

Morning, here are the next two pages of Ethan's quite book- if you're not sure what I'm talking about have a look at my first post here

On this page I've made a kite which has ribbons that can be unfastened and then used to practice tying bows with. 


And on the right hand side I've made felt fish with magnets inside along with a magnetic "hook" hanging off a lollypop fishing rod.


Ethan really liked the fish page, he just kept saying " I caught a fish, I caught a fish"- bless him!

Thank for stopping by- more pages to follow soon and I'll hopefully be back with a card tomorrow!

Rebecca x x 

Comments

  1. This is really clever Rebecca and I'm sure your nephew will love it. Must have taken an incredible amount of time to put it all together but we'll worth it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, that's all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what you're talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment