BOO!!!

Afternoon, I'm feeling a little better today but I still have a "migraine hangover", I'm sure I'll be feeling great by the time I go back to school next Monday!

Anyway,  onto today's card, It's another Halloween one- probably the last one of the season as it's Halloween tomorrow. I'm all stocked up with sweets just incase we have some trick or treaters.


I've used a Clearly Besotted ghost die and matching stamp, I die cut him three times and layered him up. He is cut out of the same white-gold, iridescent card as the background- it's really lovely and adds just a little more detail than a plan white card stock would. The "Boo" sentiment is from the same set too.

To add a pop of colour I've made a little banner using Doodlebug Halloween card stock which I've cute using some MFT mini pennant dies. I've attached these to a little piece of twine and I've also added a few Doodlebug sprinkles too. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
CASology- ghost
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- anything goes
ColourQ #265
Creative Inspirations- purple, orange and black




13 comments:

  1. Great design, Melly, love the colorful banners! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card!
    Im glad that you are better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!
    Migraines are never fun, let alone a migraine hangover...Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your headache. Your card made me smile, though! Clean and fun with those pops of colour! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, amazing banner and great ghost!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic, I love the C&S style and the banner is so eye catching! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS simple look. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CI Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your ghost and iridescent paper, but I REALLY love that Halloween banner! Those papers are so fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic colorful bunting! It's the perfect pop of color for a CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Rebecca, the banner adds just the right amount of colour to your ghost card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sweet little ghost and that fun banner, Rebecca! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
    I'm sorry to hear about your migraine and am glad you're feeling a bit better although I know what you mean about the migraine hangover. I was down and out with a really bad one this past Wednesday and Thursday (after just having told someone that I hadn't had one in months!). I still have a slight headache today but at least I'm not in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun banner, Rebecca, I love your banner! So glad to see you at the colourQ again, thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete