Clearly Besotted April Release - day 5

Morning, happy Easter Sunday, I hope you're all having a lovely, long weekend. We've been busy decorating the kitchen but for today we are relaxing. Today is also the final day of sneak peeks for the April release of Clearly Besotted Stamps, which are available in the store tonight. 


For today's card I've used the "Keep in touch" stamp set- how cure is that retro phone? I've fussy cut the image and popped it up on some 3D foam and added seem glossy accents to the buttons.


I hope you've enjoyed the last fews days of samples, I've had a wonderful time being part of the Clearly Besotted Design time again- thank you so much to Stephanie and the girls!!!!

I'm also super chuffed to see I have so many new followers and hopefully, as the card says, I'll see you again soon!

Rebecca x x

16 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, this is lovely! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rebecca, love the bright green phone against the simple white background, very striking! :) We have loved having you back with us again. Thanks for being amazing! Wishing you a very happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, Rebecca, and I love that you chose green. I'm sure when I was a kid one of our old phones was an olive green colour...blimey, a time when we had to sit in one place to use the phone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Rebecca. Love your design and it's been so nice to have you join us this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been AMAZING this month Rebecca - thank you so much!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the retro phone and the green looks really well. I love looking at all your creations when a release is due! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, awed by your creativity! Love the green retro telephone...simply adorable! Happy Easter!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation Rebecca, You always come up with something fresh..Congratulations on the guest DT with clearly besotted.. You deserve it as you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun card! love that cute phone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect, love that retro phone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply cool!! Love love love that phone!

    ReplyDelete