CASual Friday- Music

 Morning, and welcome back to another CAS-ual Friday clean and simple challenge and this time the theme is Musical.





For my card I used the Love Notes stamp set. I slightly bent the large music stamp as I stuck it onto the clear block then I stamped it with grey ink. Next I added a few die cut red heart covered with glitter. Finally, I added a liberal sprinkle of clear, mini adhesive stones.


I do hope you get time to play along with us this month!

Rebecca x x x


Challenge Inspiration:



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rebecca. I love the simplicity of it and the little pop of red xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    your card is very nice
    enjoy your weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! Love the little red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the popped up red hearts! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the cue this week...people do write music, and these "love notes" are wonderful! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS design!! Love how you were able to bend the music stamp and having the hearts in red really makes them pop. I've never seen rhinestones that tiny, absolutely love them, must see if I can track them down somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card - love how you highlighted some of the notes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty~I love the red hearts and sprinkling of rhinestones. I also love the movement here, Rebecca~

    ReplyDelete