Merry Christmas

Hello, happy Saturday! I've been very creative this morning and made quite a few inky bits and pieces but only one finished card which is for today's Less Is More Challenge where the theme is "green and gold".  It also fits with the challenge of "Holly" at Happy Little Stampers and also at "Merry Monday Challenge"- thanks Sarah!

I think I'm feeling so freshly inspired after a lovely time with Sarah, Jen and Lizzy- we had a North West craft meet up at Bents Garden Centre near Warrington and had such a nice time- we just chatted for hours! Anyway, I've used my newly rediscovered enthusiasm to ink up and new stamp I purchased from the Inkylicious star at the Sincerely Yours papercraft show last weekend. It's called "Merry Christmas"!!


I simply inked it with a gold Brilliance ink pad and added some green ink to the holly leaves. Then I put gold embossing powder on the gold ink and heat embossed it. Finally, I attached the panel to a cream card base!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a lovely weekend. 

Rebecca x

18 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS Christmas card, Just love the sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW love this gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolute class Rebecca, it has a really nostalgic feel!
    Super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you shared this with us at HLS Holly Christmas Challenge. What fun to enjoy a craft outing with your pals, and then we get to see this lovely card inspired by your adventures. Love the texture on the background, the soft greens and the wonderful sparkle of this bold sentiment. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous elegant Christmas card - looks like one it would be possible to make lots of - if you needed to!
    Thank you for joining our colour challenge
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image Rebecca. Love all the shimmer and shine from the gold embossing. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. total class and elegance Rebecca, great image, CAS perfect and a wonderful stamp.
    Glad our meet up made you feel refreshed although I bet you needed to stop for some food on the way back!!!! Lost track of time a bit didn't we - I was starving when I got to my parents house! Must do it again soon!
    Thanks for playing along at LIM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to hear of your crafty meet with the girls, and glad to hear your creative mojo is on a roll! I love the vintage feel of your image, and the hammered cream card base is perfect for this.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card.. I like the old time feel of it.. very pretty.. I am jelly I want a craft meet up :)... Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Love the way you have used this gorgeous stamp - CAS perfection! Glad to hear you had a good meet up too. Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! I just LOVE that sentiment. The sparkle is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful .... I love your new stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the simple design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Love the sparkle and CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete