You're Awesome

Morning,

gosh it has been a while since I've posted, sorry about that. But it's half term and I've found a bit of time to craft and blog- the first few cards I want to share with you were some that I made at a Stampin Up team event.



This card uses one of the great stamp sets that you can get your hands on for free by simply spending £45 during Sale-a-bration it is called  Epic Celebrations.


To make a card similar (and get the stamp set free) you could purchase the following; 
This would come to a total of £50, you'd get the stamp set for free and you have more than enough supplies to make at LEAST 40 cards with envelopes. All you need to add would be some black ink, adhesives and some patterned paper.

If you wanted to you could even a few more items to reach £90 and get another free item!!!!!





Thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca x


Comments

  1. Fabulous colour combo - I'm such a sucker for greens and teals, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Jo- it’s so good to know someone is reading my little old blog despite my lack of posts! I adore the lemon lime twist colour from SU!

      Delete

Post a Comment