Bargain! (and a little video)

Hello, 

I've literally walked in from work to find a new delivery from Stampin' Up! and I was really delighted with one little bargain in particular, so much so I've done a super quick video on my phone.

These Memories and More cards are in the clearance rack for £3.60 and will be perfect for making super quick Christmas cards. 






The Kit includes: * 72 double-sided cards: 52 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm), 2 each of 26 designs; 20 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 2 each of 10 designs* 1 cardstock sticker sheet* 1 acetate sticker sheet printed with silver foil designs* 4 acetate card overlays
Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Kraft, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, white

There are quite a few other bargains on the clearance rack so I'd recommend having a look if you can spare 5 mins!!

Thanks for stop[ping by!

Rebecca x


Comments