Party Monster and a review of a new stamp company

Good afternoon, I am so happy as I arrived home a bit earlier from school today to find a package from Craft Mojo with my latest order which included my first set of Taylored Expressions stamps- Party Monster.  I couldn't wait to get started with them and made this card.......which is really like!




To make the card I stamped and then masked each of the little monsters in turn. Then I coloured them with Promarkers, added some shadows and some goggly eyes. The sentiment is from the same set and is simply stamped onto a die cut shape. The background paper is a really old 12x12 sheet I had in my stash but to emphasise the dots I added some random sequins.





This is the first set of Talyoed Expressions stamps I've ever used, the price is a little higher than the clear stamp set  I would usually buy BUT there are 14 individual stamps which are a really good size (the card I've made is 8x8 just to give you an idea). PLUS they are made of red rubber which is pre-mounted onto foam. The images stamped really crisply and clearly first time and were a dream to colour. The only negative could be storage as rubber stamps are a little thicker than photopolymer stamps, however, this set comes on a rigid, plastic coated card storage sheet with pre-punched ring binder holes! In case you hadn't guessed I think I'll be adding Taylored Expressions to my favourite stamp companies!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Passion for Promarkers- mythical creatures
Papertake Weekly challenge- anything goes 

Comments

Post a Comment