Stampers 6 club!

Hi all, 

I was hoping to start a Stampin' Up! "Stampers 6" club with the launch of the new catalogue and wanted to see if anyone would like to join.

So here are some details and if you like the sound of it drop me an email at rebeccajanehoy@me.com 



Would you like to receive lots of Stampin’ Up! products and have the opportunity to be a hostess so that you can benefit from the Stampin' Rewards? By joining my “Stampers 6” club you will receive all the benefits of being a hostess without having to hold a party in your home. The Stampin'  Rewards can be spent on exclusive Hostess products or on anything you like from the catalogue.





Here’s how it works:

For this “virtual” club I need 6 people to join (I will find these people but if you have a friend who may be interested then pass on this information).  


  • The club runs for 6 months
  • Each month every member agrees to place a £25 minimum order (excluding p&p) which will give a total qualifying workshop order of at least £150 which will give a minimum of £15 in Stampin' Rewards
  • I'll email at the beginning of the month to remind you to place your order.
  • Each month a different member of the club will get the opportunity to be the virtual  Hostess and choose her free Stampin’ Up! goodies- I will let you know which month you'll be hosting when you sign up so that you can decide if you'd like to spend a bit more that month to get a larger amount back in rewards.
  • Payment for your order can be made by Cash, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
  • Each member will also receive a FREE copy of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogue - and any other promotional leaflets that come out until Nov 2018.
  • Each member will receive a small free gift from me each moth too
  • There will be a £2.95 charge for posting any orders if you are not local.
This is an ideal way to get a few new craft items every month AND the benefits of Stampin'  Rewards for a relatively small amount.

This is how a started buying SU products, each month I used to buy a stamp or die set, and ink pad and then maybe some embellishments or adhesives. 

I would like to start this club in June and it would run through until November. 

If you have any questions please drop me an email, I look forward to hearing from you.

Rebecca x

Comments

Post a Comment